Raw Milk In The News
from Food Safey News, February 6, 2012
from Food Safey News, January 17, 2012
Local coverage of the Senate Committee Hearing on December 12, 2011
Good article by Fox News - take the survey at the end
(Letter to the Editor by Joseph Heckman)
Article by Tamara Scully in Country Folks, summarizing the 2-10-11 Assembly Committe hearing and affirmative vote
(We believe that legal sales of raw milk can help turn this exodus around)
(Watch their testimonies as they work to make their raw milk laws more liberal)
(Article discusses antibiotic residues that may remain in conventional milk products)
(Thankfully no illnesses were reported from this September 2010 incident)
(find out where some conventional milk and cheese may be coming from)
Report in the New York Times featuring New Jersey Dairy Farms
(find out what lengths some people go to to get raw milk)
What's old is new again! Read the fascinating story of the last farmer to legally sell raw milk in NJ:
Other webpages of interest:
- Video clip of an ABC news story on raw milk: http://www.realmilk.com/abc-news-raw-milk-story.htm.
- Acres USA interviewed Mark McAfee of Organic Pastures in January 2007. Read "The Right to Raw Milk. "
- USA today published a chart of raw milk's legal status in all 50 states. See the chart.
- Ohio is making strides in its campaign and now has legal cow-sharing: http://home.woh.rr.com/billkrisjohnson/Kris/raw_milk_issues_in_ohio.htm.
- Florida is actively pursuing legalization of raw milk sales for human consumption. It is currently legal to sell raw milk for pet food use in Florida. Visit www.f-a-r-m.org.
- This is a link to an inspirational article about natural farming, from Japan: http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/337/
Let us know if you have any information to share!
Email articles and links to email@example.com.
Raw cow or goat milk - it will be your choice!